About Us

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Regional Director, Chris Bergert

Greetings OAEA members!

My name is Chris Bergert and I am honored to be the new RD for the East Central region of the OAEA. My main two goals in the short term are to streamline communications with EC members and to increase membership.  Easier access to information and the newsletter will help keep our members informed, and with increased membership comes increased ideas and advocacy for the visual arts. 

Please be on the lookout here on the EC blog as we get up and running. Also,  Leah Sullivan Frye will be offering her fantastic tech workshop in the spring, so be watching for an email with all the details.

Again, it is my pleasure to be a part of the EC region, and I hope you will find my participation to be helpful, informative, and energizing.  

Sincerely,
Chris Bergert
Canton South High School

No comments:

Post a Comment