About Us

Monday, April 29, 2013

Katie Cahill Update

Please send good vibes, meditations, affirmations, and prayer into the universe for Kathryn "Katie" Cahill. 
Katie is our esteemed colleague and art consultant for SAX.  You have seen her in workshops, at OAEA conferences in the vendor area, at your school, at your district events and at Mayco too. 
In Katie's words, you will find the need and the goal.  May our good energy be the healing balm that brings our Katie back into the bloom of vibrant health. 
 
At this time Katie is preparing to enter a healing journey and she could benefit from a burst of OAEA love. 
 
Per Katie:
 
" 2 years ago I was diagnosed with PSC, a bile duct disease in my liver. It has been a hard few years, but in the next few days I should be on the road to recovery with a new liver. I was admitted to 964 E Rhodes tonight at the Ohio State University Hospital. Please wish me and my family the best, and send Jelly Belliess and octopus stuff promptly. With love - Katie"

 
Send e-cards to Katie Cahill at Cahill.kathryn@gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment