About Us

Friday, February 4, 2022

UPDATE: Art of Ed Conference - Virtual


Hey East, 

Due to the snow/ice/blowing snow and to hopefully keep everyone as safe as possible, we will be moving our viewing party online. I will be sharing the Art of Education winter conference through Google Meet from 11am-4pm on February 5th. The link to the meeting is in the email I sent out today. It'll be a lot less social, but hopefully this will encourage more of you to check out the conference. If you did not receive the email, let me know at EastRD@ohioarted.com

Keep track of the hours you attended, contact me, and I will still get your contact hours certificate. 

Stay safe, warm, and maybe take a little longer to dig out. 

--
Katie Putka
Ohio Art Education Association
East Region Director

No comments:

Post a Comment